Access to the MCC Archives is guided by the MCC Archives Access Policy which:
• Defines the ways in which material in the MCC Archives can be consulted and used for purposes such as research and illustration.
• Guides the reference and research services that MCC Archives personnel can offer to users of the collections.
• Introduces the concept of a registration system for all users of the Archives (including MCC members, staff and volunteers).
• Introduces a system of fees for:
- User registration
- Research services
- Licensing of reproduction of material from the MCC Archives.
• Introduces a system of charges for copying and digitisation services.
• Defines the obligations of users of the MCC Archives.
Please note that most of the fees and charges will be waived for MCC members, staff and volunteers.
Please download the MCC Archives Access Policy and a registered users application form (Schedule 6) in preparation for your appointment.
Download the MCC Archives Access Policy and all schedules
Click on the following to download individual schedules including the application form:
Schedule 1 – Categories of Record Types
Schedule 2 – Schedule of Fees
Schedule 3 – Copying charges
Schedule 4 – Application to Publish or Reproduce Images
Schedule 5 – Citing material from MCC Archives
Schedule 6 – Registered Archives User Application Form