2014 junior introductory hockey programs
Children 5 to 12 years welcome
The MCC Hockey Section are running introduction and skills improvement hockey programs for children during 2014.
Three programs are run: one for 4 to 6 year olds, one for 6 to 8 year olds, and one for 8 to 12 year olds.
The programs are designed to introduce children to the skills involved in field hockey in a safe, non-competitive atmosphere with the emphasis on involvement, skill development and fun.
These programs are a great way to prepare children for private school Saturday morning sport too.
Day: Saturday mornings during the school term excluding long weekends starting from February 8, 2014.
Time: 9.00am to 10.15am
Where: MCC Hockey’s ground at Melbourne High School, Chapel Street, South Yarra [Melways ref 2L J4]
Contact: John Hooper at: email@example.com
See the MCC Hockey Section website for full details of the programs and registration - www.mcchockey.org
New players welcome in 2014
The MCC Hockey Section welcomes new players of all ages and abilities for the 2014 winter season.
Contacts for 2014 are:
• Junior teams (U14 and U16 games Friday nights. U10 and U12 games Saturday mornings) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Junior HookIn2Hockey programs (Saturday mornings) – John Hooper: email@example.com
• Men’s teams (Games Saturday & Sunday) - Anthony Traill: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Women's teams (Games Saturday & Sunday) - Fiona Noone: email@example.com
• Masters teams (Games Monday evenings) - David Calver: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information including training and season dates, please visit the MCC Hockey Section website: www.mcchockey.org or email the club secretary at: email@example.com