Aug 18, 2013
Event: AFL Round 21
Teams: Melbourne v Fremantle
Date: Sunday August 18, 2013
Start time: 1.10pm
Public/AFL members: 11.00am
MCC members: 11.00am
Car park opening:
Due to the poor condition of Yarra Park and expected rainfall this week the Yarra Park car park will be closed for this event.
The following groups will still be able to park in the limited spaces available via Gate 3 on Sunday August 18:
• Pass holders (Corporate/Clubs)
• St. John
• Accredited Media
• MCC Event/Permanent Staff
Patrons are encouraged to make alternative parking arrangements or catch public transport to the ground.
Expected attendance: 17,000
Expected general admission seating:
M28 - M36
Q29 - Q36
M53 - M55 (Rows A-Z)
M56 - M57
Q49 - Q57
Great Southern Stand
M1 - M13
P1 - P9
Q1 - Q15
Reserved seats are available at Ticketek
Melbourne - Bay M2 (Rows A-K) and Bay M3 (Rows A-K)
Fremantle - Bay M33 (Rows A-S)
View MCG conditions of entry
Follow the MCG on Facebook and Twitter!
Special offer - Kids eat free!
All juniors (14 and under) that attend the Melbourne v Fremantle game at the MCG on Sunday August 18 have the opportunity to receive a free lunch offer!
Thanks to the MCG, Coca-Cola and DON KRC, kids may receive a free drink, meal and snack.
Kids may choose one option from each of the following categories:
- Mt Franklin Water (600ml)
- Goulburn Valley Juice (350ml)
- Chicken sandwich
- Four'N Twenty meat pie
- Four'N Twenty sausage roll
- Don Hot dog
Simply collect a voucher from an MCG volunteer upon ground entry and present it at any FOOD STORE outlet located inside the MCG before three-quarter time (see locations below).
Olympic Stand – Level 1, (M56)
Members Reserve – Level 1, (M41)
Members Reserve – Level 4, (Q45)
Ponsford Stand – Level 1, (M31)
AFL Reserve - Level 1, (M20)
Southern Stand – Level 1, (M6)
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid for Melbourne v Fremantle game - Sunday August 18, 2013.
- Available only to junior attendees (aged 14 and under), limit one voucher per junior.
- Valid at MCG FOOD STORE outlets only.
- Junior must be present at the FOOD STORE outlet to redeem the offer.
- Items included in the above offer cannot be substituted for other similar menu items.
- Offer is only available up until the end of the three-quarter time break.