The Women of MCC (WOMCC) special interest group was created in 2006.
- To build a network of women MCC members to promote the MCC.
- To encourage the use of MCC facilities by women members.
- To create and enhance opportunities to network and build friendships.
- To profile and promote the achievements of women in sport.
- To provide support to groups using sport to improve the confidence and skills of women and girls.
A number of functions are held each year including Women in Cricket Test Breakfast, Women in Wine and Women in Football to which we invite both female and male members as well as their guests.
Find out how to join the Women of MCC