Members Reserve food and beverages
A number of food courts, cafes, dining rooms, bars and takeaway outlets are available for members and guests in the Reserve.
Bistro-style meals are available in the refurbished Hugh Trumble Café and Courtyard (Level 1), while light snack meals are served in the Percy Beames Bar and Terrace Cafe (Level 2), Frank Grey Smith Bar (Level 3) and Midfielders Bar (Level 4). BBQs also operate in the Blazer Bar Courtyard (Level 1) and the Robert Flower Terrace and David Neitz Terrace (Level 4).
The traditional carvery is served in the Long Room (Level 2), where dress standards apply.
Members and guests can only consume drinks within dedicated bar areas. Due to building safety regulations, members and/or guests may be required to queue to gain entry to bars at various stages of some matches if a room is at capacity.
Food and Beverage Outlets with in the Members Reserve:
- Bullring Bar
- Red Rooster outlet
- Piazza D’Oro coffee outlet
- Hugh Trumble Café and courtyard - View menu
- Tower 6 Grill and Pizza Bar View menu
- Blazer Bar and courtyard
- food2go snack outlet
- Crust Pizza outlet
- Members Dining Room (dress code applies) - View sample menu View wine list
- Members Bar (dress code applies)
- Long Room (dress code applies) - View sample menu View wine list
- Terrace Cafe - View menu
- food2go snack outlet (outside Members Reserve in Ponsford Stand behind N36)
- Percy Beames Bar
- HCA Harrison Room (for use at Melbourne AFL home matches)
- Sir Bernard Callinan Bar
- Midfielders Bar
- Robert FlowerTerrace
- David Neitz Terrace
- Takeaway snack outlets
All facilities are available on a walk-up basis with the exception of the Members Dining Room, where bookings can be made.
If the room is not booked out by the particular match day, members and guests will be able access the room on a walk-up basis subject, of course, to them meeting the dress code, i.e., shirt, slacks, tie, tailored jacket and normal shoes for the gents and equivalent standard for the ladies.