2014 AFL Season
- When purchasing tickets at an agency, members will be required to show their photo ID membership card. Tickets will only be sold to an MCC member bearing their membership card at the time of purchase.
- Only members can collect pre-purchased tickets from Gate 2 on match days, upon production of their account confirmation number and membership card. Visitors cannot collect pre-purchased tickets.
- Prices are inclusive of all fees and GST, except for a $2.50 transaction fee applicable to operator-assisted phone bookings, online (tickets printed on user’s own printer – Ezy Ticket), purchasing at an agency and when requesting tickets to be mailed after purchasing online (Web Mailed). Tickets purchased in person at the club will not incur a transaction fee.
- A maximum of 10 tickets can be purchased per transaction. Transaction fees apply per transaction regardless of the number of tickets purchased.
- Members purchasing tickets online will be required to set up a Ticketek account.
- Holders of guest cards are not eligible to purchase visitor tickets.
- At the time of the event, young people aged 6-14 are classified as children and persons aged 15 and over are classified as adults.
- Provided they are accompanied by an MCC member, children with a junior AFL club membership may enter the MCC Members Reserve for matches in which their card would have granted them access to the public areas of the ground.
- Members are expected to be in attendance when introducing guests into the Reserve.
On-selling of Tickets Prohibited
Members should be aware that they are responsible for their guests, and that the on-sale of visitor tickets and reserved seats to any event through public auction sites is strictly prohibited.
Any member found to be in breach of club rules in this respect can expect to face disciplinary action.
We seek your co-operation in this matter.