2014 AFL Home and Away season
Waiting list candidates aged six and above can purchase visitor tickets (one for themselves and two guests) via the Ticketek links below to enter the MCC Members Reserve for the following matches in the 2014 AFL season:
- Melbourne v West Coast Eagles - March 30, 2014
- Hawthorn v Fremantle - April 4, 2014
- Collingwood v North Melbourne - April 19, 2014
- Melbourne v Gold Coast SUNS - April 20, 2014
- Collingwood v West Coast Eagles - May 24, 2014
- Carlton v Adelaide Crows - May 25, 2014
- Hawthorn v GWS GIANTS - June 1, 2014
- Richmond v Fremantle - June 14, 2014
- Richmond v Sydney Swans - June 20, 2014
- Melbourne v North Melbourne - June 22, 2014
- Richmond v Brisbane Lions - July 5, 2014
- Collingwood v Adelaide Crows - July 27, 2014
- Richmond v GWS GIANTS - August 2, 2014
- Collingwood v Port Adelaide - August 3, 2014
- Collingwood v Brisbane Lions - August 16, 2014
- Melbourne v GWS GIANTS - August 17, 2014
- Richmond v St Kilda - August 24, 2014
You will need to input your unique purchase code (supplied to you via email) in the Member Barcodes box when prompted, before choosing the "General Admission" ticket option.
Alternatively, you can phone the Ticketek priority booking line (1300 136 961).
Tickets can only be collected from the ticket windows located on the right-hand side of Gate 2 at the MCG on the match day. The waiting list candidate must be present when collecting tickets.
DON'T HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS?
Those without an email address should call the club (03 9657 8888) to find out details about the offer. If you don't have an email address listed with the club, then UPDATE YOUR DETAILS NOW.
By providing a contact email address, the club can proactively contact waiting list candidates on an annual basis to check whether they have moved house or changed their details.
This will reduce the heartache involved when candidates who have not updated their details discover they have missed out on a membership offer because we couldn't find them.
It also ensures candidates are kept informed of other key information and receive offers such as the above.