With both teams in strong form near the top of the ladder, the club has reviewed the operation of the Members Reserve for the Carlton v Collingwood match at the MCG on Saturday July 16.
As a result of this review, the following changes have been made:
- The number of reserved seats available for pre-purchase has been increased by approximately 1500. The Reserve will now mirror the seating configuration used for the Essendon v Collingwood (April 25) and Geelong Cats v Collingwood (May 13) matches.
- View the updated Members Reserve seating plan for this game.
- The visitor ticket limit will remain at four per member. We expect visitor tickets may sell out in advance, therefore members are encouraged to purchase their ticketing/seats as soon as possible.
- The MCC members’ gates will open at 11.00am instead of the previously advised 11.30am.
- The match will remain as a Category B game. Therefore, Long Room and Balcony passes will be available under those conditions. Applications open on July 4.
- In addition to the usual allocation on the middle two levels, seat tickets will also be distributed for walk-up seating on Level 1 for this match.