Join us for a gala event on November 15 to mark the 175th anniversary of the Melbourne Cricket Club.
A spectacular evening is promised at the MCG as we celebrate 175 years to the day of the MCC's formation - a milestone matched by few other institutions in Melbourne.
Highlights of the evening include:
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés on the hallowed turf of the MCG.
- A unique, on-field moment reflecting the anniversary involving all attendees.
- A three-course sit down dinner specially prepared by Epicure’s award winning chefs.
- A innovative and stunning live presentation bringing the 175-year journey to life on the arena.
- Appearances from prominent personalities associated with the club and the stadium.
- After party with drinks and finger food in the Bullring Bar and surrounds with DJ and entertainment from top Australian artists James Reyne and Daryl Braithwaite.
The night will be a celebration of our history and a great opportunity to socialise and reminisce for members of all ages.
We would love to see generations of members put together a table for this occasion, in the manner of the Long Room farewell dinners of a decade ago.
Members may each bring one guest each to this event, so gather up your family and friends for a spectacular night not to be missed to celebrate being a member of this remarkable club!