Click here to return to Sections Administrators home page
Previously the club has not documented an official policy on the level of administrative support the club can offer our Sporting Sections which has resulted in inconsistencies in the level of support offered to each particular Section.
Accordingly, to provide clarity and consistency for both the club’s administration and Sporting Sections as to the level of administrative support offered, we provide the following guide.
Each Section will be required to undertake its own banking which includes (but not limited to):
• Opening bank accounts
• Processing of credit card transactions (Sections to arrange their own merchant facility if they are to engage in credit card transactions)
• Depositing to accounts
• Payment of invoices
• Collection of subscriptions
The club will assist the Sections with bulk mailings to their members, players, officials etc. by:
• Supplying the Sections with MCC envelopes.
• Allowing the Sections to lodge the mail with the club for mailing out. The envelopes are to be filled, fully addressed and sealed.
• *The club will make its folding machine available for use. The Section is to provide the labour.
• The Section will be invoiced for the cost of the mailing (postage).
• Should the Sections wish to utilise the bulk mail service, the mail must be lodged with the club by 2.00pm for mailing on the same day.
* booking a time one day in advance is essential.
The club will design a letterhead template for each Section and will provide a ream (500 sheets) per annum. Additional stock can be ordered at the Section’s cost.
The following items are to be supplied to the club for display and retention in the club’s collection:
• Premiership photographs of the senior teams in each Section, i.e. the top male and female teams.
• Photographs of Australian representatives in open age competitions.
The display of premiership flags/pennants and photographs etc. to be displayed at the Section’s venues will be at the expense of the Section.