Click here to return to Sections Administrators home page
To overview the operations of the Sporting Sections and to submit reports and recommendations to the Club Sub-Committee.
The Sporting Sections Sub-Committee shall consist of:
• A Chairman (appointed by the MCC Committee)
• A member of the administration to act as Secretary
• A representative from each of the Sporting Sections
• Such other persons as the Sub-Committee shall invite to attend meetings from time to time.
It currently consists of Fred Oldfield (Chairman), Steven McCooke (Secretary) and section representatives.
Terms of Reference
The Sub-Committee acts as a conduit between each Sporting Section and the Club Sub-Committee and is to:
• Provide minutes for circulation to the Club Sub-Committee.
• Maintain a record of major Sporting Sections achievements.
• Assist the administration in the conduct of the Sporting Sections functions including the annual dinner.
Frequency of Meetings