In accordance with section 42 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1995 (Vic) and section 8 of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992, the MCC aims to address its social and legal obligations by recognising that some patrons of the MCG may not have access to events without being accompanied by a companion.
Wheelchair spacesMembers and guests in wheelchairs are adequately catered for in the Members Reserve. There are ample wheelchair spaces and carer’s seats on all four levels of the Members Reserve, with lift access convenient for all.
CarersDisabled members who are unable to attend the ground without the assistance of another person accompanying them should contact the club to inquire about using their Companion Card or obtaining a carer’s pass. Visit the Companion Card website for more information.
ParkingVehicles with accessible parking permits can access parking at any of the entrances to Yarra Park. For MCC members, enter via Wellington Parade South (Gate 3).
Stadium access entranceAccess to the MCC Members Reserve is via Gate 2.
Seating facilitiesMCC Members Reserve
• Level 1 – M41, 42, 43, 44 and 45
• Level 2 – N42, 45 and 48
• Level 3 – P42 and 45
• Level 4 – Q42, 43, 44 and 45
ToiletsMCC Members Reserve
• Level 1 – behind M42 seating (just inside Gate 2)
• Level 2 – behind N42 (near stairwell at back of stadium)
• Level 2 – behind N46 (near lifts at back of stadium)
• Level 3 – behind P42 (opposite Frank Grey Smith Bar)
• Level 4 – behind Q47 (near lifts at back of stadium)
Food outletsGeneral: Behind seating sections at regular intervals throughout the stadium.
Accessible: MCC Members Reserve – behind M30 and M31 seating.