There are a number of publications and books produced by the club for the enjoyment of members.
MCC News is produced three times a year. The publication lives online here and is also sent by post to those members who elect to receive one.
The publication provides a snapshot of recent happenings and coming events around the club and is typically sent to members at the following times of year:
- February/March - prior to the AFL season
- July/August - prior to the Annual General Meeting
- November/December - prior to the international cricket season
To assist members in maximising their enjoyment of the facilities in the Reserve, and to highlight any changes to operational procedures, the club produces seasonal guides for the AFL and cricket seasons.
The club makes available an annual report for all members to view in advance of the Annual General Meeting held every August.
The Annual Report includes relevant information about the operations of the club during the year, changes in the state of affairs of the club and details of future developments.
The club's hardworking team of dedicated volunteers in the MCC Library has produced some fabulous publications for the enjoyment of members on matters affecting the club and the MCG.
Members can read extracts from the following publications:
- Origin of the Ashes - by Rex Harcourt
- An Unforgettable Summer - by Alf Batchelder, Ray Webster and Ken Williams
- Centenary Test - by Alf Batchelder, Ann Rusden, Ray Webster and Ken Williams
- For Club and Country - by Ken Williams
- First Football Matches at the MCG - by Alf Batchelder
- MCC Roll of Honour 1914-18 - by Alf Batchelder
- MCC Roll of Honour 1939-45 - by Alf Batchelder