Visitor ticketsVisitor tickets are on sale at Ticketek here.
There is a limit of four per Full and Restricted member, and two for Provisional members. They cost $50 (adults) and $17 (children aged 6-14).
DiningThe Members Dining Room and Jim Stynes Grill are booked out.
Long Room and Balcony passesAdvance applications have now closed. There will be 150 Long Room passes and 100 Balcony passes available on a walk-up basis.
Provisional membersThis is a Category 3 match.
Provisional members can access seating on levels 1 and 4 of the Reserve. They can also purchase up to two visitor tickets for guests.
Car parkingDue to multiple events in the precinct, car parking availability in Yarra Park will be extremely limited. We recommend taking public transport to the MCG if possible.
Major delays along Hoddle Street and Eastern FreewayAs part of streamlining Hoddle Street, there will be additional lane closures along Hoddle Street and the Eastern Freeway all day on Saturday.
Changes to Hoddle Street:
• If travelling from Clifton Hill, the outbound on-ramp will be closed - you’ll need to get onto the Eastern Freeway via Alexandra Parade.
• If travelling from Richmond, only one lane on the Eastern Freeway outbound loop ramp will be open (reduced from two to one).
• Additional lane closed northbound to Clifton Hill, between Truro Street and Noone Street (reduced from two lanes to one).
• Additional lane closed southbound, between Truro Street and Noone Street (reduced from three lanes to two).
Changes to Eastern Freeway
• Inbound and outbound lanes on the freeway will be closed at night only.
There will be significant delays in the area, so if Hoddle Street and the Eastern Freeway are part of your journey plan ahead to avoid the area and find alternative routes, check VicTraffic for up to date closures and allow plenty of time to get to your destination.