MCC Plus is designed to add more value to your existing membership, and it works by following these four easy steps!
1. ActivateClick here to set up your MCC Plus account, including identity verification and setting up a four-digit PIN.
Be sure to enter both the Card ID and Activation Code, found behind your card on the card holder you received in the mail.
Please ensure you read and consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide before activating your card.
2. LoadYou can load funds using the MCC Plus Portal through one of the following options:
• Automatic top-up from your selected bank account to your MCC Plus card when a minimum balance is reached (recommended).*
• Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
• Transfer from your existing bank account using the provided BSB and account number.^
If you have insufficient funds on the day, you can log in to the MCC Plus portal and load via your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card, which will work instantly.
You can view your transactions and manage your current balance by logging into your account via the MCC Plus portal.
Members will receive regular updates on their current account balance via email.
*Automatic top-up may take up to three business days to be available on your MCC Plus card.
^The direct transfer of funds via your bank account may take up to two business days to be available on your MCC Plus card.
3. PayYour MCC Plus card can be used at all food, bar and dining outlets within the MCG that have eftpos facilities via Tap & Pay.
For any purchase above $100, simply tap your card and enter your four-digit PIN when prompted.
4. PlusBy purchasing with your MCC Plus card, you will receive a 5% rebate on purchases made in food outlets, dining rooms and bars within the Members Reserve.
The rebate earned from your transactions is yours to be used any time you visit the MCG, and will usually be credited back into your MCC Plus card balance on the next business day after use.
In addition to event days, rebates will also be provided every time you use your MCC Plus card to pay for food and beverages on days without events. During the week, the Hugh Trumble Cafe, Paddock Cafe and Committee Room are open.
Rebates earned through the use of the card are subject to the terms and conditions in the MCC Plus rewards program.
Additional benefitsFrom time to time, we'll provide even more reasons to use your MCC Plus card for transactions! Further details will be available at the time of special promotions here on the website.
Members can head to a promoted food outlet, dining room or bar to enjoy a bigger rebate during a special promotional period. Click here for details.Competitions
Every purchase you make in a food outlet, dining room or bar with your MCC Plus card is an entry into a prize draw. Details of prizes can be found here.