The Melbourne Football Club and Melbourne Cricket Club looks forward to welcoming you to the Melbourne Football Club Premiership Celebration on Sunday December 5 at the MCG. We look forward to welcoming members and guests to the Members’ Reserve.
It will be the first time the red and blue army will get to celebrate the unforgettable 2021 AFL Grand Final win back in September, together with fellow supporters as well as players and coaches.
Tickets are free for members and guests to attend, however, for COVID-compliance and contact tracing purposes, all attendees will need to pre-book a reserved seat ticket to the event via Ticketek. There is a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction. MCC members can obtain up to nine tickets for guests. There will be no walk-up opportunity for members.
Members will be able to redeem a ticket from 2.00pm AEDT on Wednesday November 24
Gates will open from 10.00am. Members with a pre-booked reserved seat will be required to scan into the Members’ Reserve using their membership card. From 11.00am, attendees will be able to relive the glory by watching the full replay of the historic match broadcast throughout big and small screens inside the MCG.
Fans can enjoy the half time entertainment, the opportunity to hear from the club’s 2021 Premiership players and coaches, plus past legends of the club. Outside the Ground, between 8.00am and 11.00am, the 2021 AFL Premiership Cup will be on display for supporters to take their own photographs with the Cup.
Sunday December 5Gates open:
10.00am AEDTGrand Final replay and entertainment:
from 11.00am AEDTPlayer appearances:
from approximately 1.50pm AEDT
Members’ Reserve dress code applies.
COVID-19 Vaccination Condition of Entry
In line with the Victorian Government health directives for this event, the MCG will only be accessible by to fully vaccinated patrons (over the age of 12 years and two months).
Children under 12 years and two months do not need to be vaccinated but must be accompanied by fully vaccinated adults.
Unvaccinated patrons will not be permitted to enter the MCG, unless they are able to display a valid immunisation medical exemption
provided by a Victorian Government-approved health professional.
As patrons arrive at the Gate, they are asked to bring up their COVID-19 digital certificate to display to match day staff at the entrance gate in one of two ways:
- Scan the QR code outside the entrance gate using the Services Victoria App on your smart device.
- Show their COVID-19 digital certificate in the same smart wallet on their device, that houses their digital ticket from Ticketek. All patrons will still be required to “check-in” to the MCG via the Services Victoria app.
For patrons without a smart device, they will be required to provide a printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or Immunisation History statement, which can be used as evidence of vaccination.
Tickets for this event will be available for MCC members to redeem from 2.00pm AEDT on Wednesday November 24
via Ticketek. Click here to reserve your FREE ticket
Members will be required to scan into the Members’ Reserve using their membership card.
The Ticketek issued digital ticket will be used by event staff to direct you to the correct seat.
If patrons have purchased tickets on behalf of others, they will need to forward tickets
to the individuals attending within their group.
All attendees will be required to check-in outside of their gate, using the displayed QR code via the Service Victoria app. The Service Victoria app is available to download from the Apple Store or on Google Play.
There is no dedicated member only or 50-year member areas for this event.
Ticketing for reciprocal Clubs or venues is unavailable for this event.
Cricket Victoria delegates will be able to obtain a ticket for themselves and one guest via this Ticketek link
Entry is via Gate 2. Patrons must enter through the Gate on their Ticketek digital ticket.
Upon ticket purchase, you will be allocated a section, row and seat within the Members’ Reserve on a digital ticket sent by Ticketek.
Members’ dining and hospitality
Bookings for the the Members Dining Room and Long Room close at 5.00pm on Thursday December 2. There will be limited spaces available in both rooms on a walk-up basis on Sunday.
Bars and retail outlets will be open within the Reserve from 10.30am AEDT. A walk-up menu will be available in Hugh Trumble Café and Tower 6.
Patrons will be required to scan the QR codes to prior to entering the indoor dining venues.
Before arriving at the MCG
We encourage all members and their guests and non-members to do the following, as part of their preparation if they plan to attend:
- Make sure you pack your debit, credit or MCCPlus+ card as the MCG will operate as a cashless venue.
- Face masks are strongly recommended where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Come prepared for all types of weather conditions, including packing a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and a poncho or a raincoat.
- Keep your bag or backpack to a size that can fit comfortably under your seat. Larger bags such as duffle bags, sports bags or suitcases will be required to be checked in to the cloaking facilities located at Gate 1 and Gate 3.
Details on parking availability in Yarra Park are available here
Brunton Avenue (Punt Road end): 9:30-11:00am
Brunton Avenue (Punt Road end): 3:00-4:00pm
At the ‘G
- You will be required to enter via Gate 2. Have your membership card ready to scan into the Members’ Reserve.
- As patrons arrive at the Gate, they are asked to bring up their COVID-19 digital certificate to display to match day staff at the entrance gate in one of two ways:1. Scan the QR code outside the entrance gate using the Service Victoria App on your smart device.
2. Show their COVID-19 digital certificate in the same smart wallet on their device that houses their digital ticket from Ticketek.
- Once inside, open up the Service Victoria app and scan the displayed QR codes to register your attendance.
Please play your role in being COVIDSafe, and following these simple directions:
- Clean hands. Please remember to wash or sanitise your hands regularly, using one of the MCG’s installed 275 Dettol hand sanitisation stations throughout the Ground.
- Know when it’s time to bow out. Feel unwell or have cold symptoms? Then please stay at home.
- Protect the head. Face masks are strongly recommended where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Stay at least a couple of cricket bat’s length apart. For good measure, please stay 1.5 metres from one another.
Here to help
We’re here to help – all members and their guests are encouraged to contact management in the event they need any assistance, want to alert to a COVID-19 protocol breach or have witnessed anti-social behaviour.
The channels in which members can contact management are through:
Information found at: mcc.org.au
Live Chat function on the MCC website (available Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm AEDT)
Located at Gate 2 of the MCG, the Membership Services Counter is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm AEDT.View Conditions of EntryView additional Conditions of Entry relating to COVID-19