The Melbourne Football Club and Melbourne Cricket Club looks forward to welcoming you to the Melbourne Football Club Premiership Celebration on Sunday December 5 at the MCG. We look forward to welcoming members and guests to the Members’ Reserve.It will be the first time the red and blue army will get to celebrate the unforgettable 2021 AFL Grand Final win back in September, together with fellow supporters as well as players and coaches.
Tickets are free for members and guests to attend, however, for COVID-compliance and contact tracing purposes, all attendees will need to pre-book a reserved seat ticket to the event via Ticketek. There is a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction. MCC members can obtain up to nine tickets for guests. There will be no walk-up opportunity for members.
Fans can enjoy the half time entertainment, the opportunity to hear from the club’s 2021 Premiership players and coaches, plus past legends of the club. Outside the Ground, between 8.00am and 11.00am, the 2021 AFL Premiership Cup will be on display for supporters to take their own photographs with the Cup.
Event informationDate: Sunday December 5
Gates open: 10.00am AEDT
Grand Final replay and entertainment: from 11.00am AEDT
Player appearances: from approximately 1.50pm AEDT
Members’ Reserve dress code applies.
COVID-19 Vaccination Condition of EntryIn line with the Victorian Government health directives for this event, the MCG will only be accessible by to fully vaccinated patrons (over the age of 12 years and two months).
Children under 12 years and two months do not need to be vaccinated but must be accompanied by fully vaccinated adults.
Unvaccinated patrons will not be permitted to enter the MCG, unless they are able to display a valid immunisation medical exemption provided by a Victorian Government-approved health professional.
As patrons arrive at the Gate, they are asked to bring up their COVID-19 digital certificate to display to match day staff at the entrance gate in one of two ways:
- Scan the QR code outside the entrance gate using the Services Victoria App on your smart device.
- Show their COVID-19 digital certificate in the same smart wallet on their device, that houses their digital ticket from Ticketek. All patrons will still be required to “check-in” to the MCG via the Services Victoria app.
For patrons without a smart device, they will be required to provide a printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or Immunisation History statement, which can be used as evidence of vaccination.
TicketsTickets for this event will be available for MCC members to redeem from 2.00pm AEDT on Wednesday November 24 via Ticketek. Click here to reserve your FREE ticket.
Members will be required to scan into the Members’ Reserve using their membership card.
The Ticketek issued digital ticket will be used by event staff to direct you to the correct seat.
If patrons have purchased tickets on behalf of others, they will need to forward tickets to the individuals attending within their group.
All attendees will be required to check-in outside of their gate, using the displayed QR code via the Service Victoria app. The Service Victoria app is available to download from the Apple Store or on Google Play.
There is no dedicated member only or 50-year member areas for this event.
Ticketing for reciprocal Clubs or venues is unavailable for this event.
Cricket Victoria delegates will be able to obtain a ticket for themselves and one guest via this Ticketek link.
Entry GateEntry is via Gate 2. Patrons must enter through the Gare on their Ticketek digital ticket.
SeatingUpon ticket purchase, you will be allocated a section, row and seat within the Members’ Reserve on a digital ticket sent by Ticketek.
Members’ dining and hospitalityDining options available for the Melbourne Football Club Premiership Celebration include the Members Dining Room and Long Room. Registrations will be taken via the MCC website from 9.00am-5.00pm on Friday November 26. Members will be able to book for up to four guests. If registrations exceed capacity a ballot for places will be conducted.
Bars and retail outlets will be open within the Reserve from 10.30am AEDT. A walk-up menu will be available in Hugh Trumble Café and Tower 6.
Patrons will be required to scan the QR codes to prior to entering the indoor dining venues.
Before arriving at the MCGWe encourage all members and their guests and non-members to do the following, as part of their preparation if they plan to attend:
- Make sure you pack your debit, credit or MCCPlus+ card as the MCG will operate as a cashless venue.
- Face masks are strongly recommended where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Come prepared for all types of weather conditions, including packing a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and a poncho or a raincoat.
- Keep your bag or backpack to a size that can fit comfortably under your seat. Larger bags such as duffle bags, sports bags or suitcases will be required to be checked in to the cloaking facilities located at Gate 1 and Gate 3.
ParkingDetails on parking availability in Yarra Park can be viewed here.
Road closuresBrunton Avenue (Punt Road end): 9:30-11:00am
Brunton Avenue (Punt Road end): 3:00-4:00pm
At the ‘G
- You will be required to enter via Gate 2. Have your membership card ready to scan into the Members’ Reserve.
- As patrons arrive at the Gate, they are asked to bring up their COVID-19 digital certificate to display to match day staff at the entrance gate in one of two ways: 1. Scan the QR code outside the entrance gate using the Service Victoria App on your smart device.
- Once inside, open up the Service Victoria app and scan the displayed QR codes to register your attendance.
2. Show their COVID-19 digital certificate in the same smart wallet on their device that houses their digital ticket from Ticketek.
COVIDSafe MeasuresPlease play your role in being COVIDSafe, and following these simple directions:
- Clean hands. Please remember to wash or sanitise your hands regularly, using one of the MCG’s installed 275 Dettol hand sanitisation stations throughout the Ground.
- Know when it’s time to bow out. Feel unwell or have cold symptoms? Then please stay at home.
- Protect the head. Face masks are strongly recommended where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Stay at least a couple of cricket bat’s length apart. For good measure, please stay 1.5 metres from one another.
Here to helpWe’re here to help – all members and their guests are encouraged to contact management in the event they need any assistance, want to alert to a COVID-19 protocol breach or have witnessed anti-social behaviour.
The channels in which members can contact management are through:
Information found at: mcc.org.au
Live Chat function on the MCC website (available Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm AEDT)
Located at Gate 2 of the MCG, the Membership Services Counter is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm AEDT.
View Conditions of Entry
View additional Conditions of Entry relating to COVID-19