MCC members can enjoy an enhanced culinary experience in the Members’ Reserve as Guy Grossi brings his famed food and service to the MCC Committee Room at the MCG.
Dining bookings are available across match days, non-match days and functions.
Inaugural Committee Room by Grossi Truffle DinnerJoin Guy Grossi in the Committee Room by Grossi for the first-ever Truffle Dinner on Friday July 22.
To celebrate Victoria’s truffle season, which runs throughout winter and showcases Victoria’s export-quality product, the Committee Room by Grossi’s authentic Italian menu has been transformed to feature the aromatic delicacy.
The evening’s four course menu includes traditional Grossi family dishes, all highlighting the use of truffle.
MCC members have exclusive access to the first release of tickets to this intimate event before tickets go on sale to the public. Tickets are limited so get in quick.
Date: Friday July 22
Location: Committee Room by Grossi, Level 2, MCC Members’ Reserve
Cost: $220 per person or $350 with matched wines
Parking and access: Limited car parking will be available via Entrance A off Brunton Avenue, with access to the Committee Room via Lifts 6, 6 and 7 to Level 2. The Committee Room by Grossi can also be accessed via Gate 2 of the MCG.
Tickets can be purchased online via the link below.
The Committee Room by Grossi features an exclusive menu and experience for the MCC Committee Room, created by Guy Grossi, on non-event days where both members and non-members are able to reserve a table.
In an exciting extension, an additional Guy Grossi curated menu will also be available to those who book functions or conferences across the MCG.
Member BenefitsMCC members enjoy a range of hospitality benefits across the Members' Reserve and the MCG as part of their membership.
MCC members have access to a special events and seasonal menu releases ahead of the public. Members are also able to book the Committee Room by Grossi exclusively for private functions, as well as receiving a discount of 10 per cent on restaurant dining* and private functions**.
For more information about booking a function at the MCG, please register interest at www.mcgevents.com.au.
For enquiries and to speak to the Committee Room team, please contact MCG Hospitality on (03) 9284 2352 or MCG-Dining@delawarenorth.com.
*The discount is available on non-match day restaurant bookings in the MCC Committee Room by Grossi, Tuesday to Friday. Subject to availability and major events schedule. An MCC member must make the reservation and be in attendance for the discount to apply.
**The discount is available for weddings, birthday celebrations, anniversaries and private family functions on non-event days. Subject to availability. An MCC member must make the booking and be in attendance for the discount to apply.
MCC Members' Reserve dress standards apply in the Committee Room on non-match days. More information can be found here.
In fairness to all, the Club uses a ballot system for members wishing to make bookings in the Committee Room by Grossi for available weekend matches at the MCG.
Registrations for the ballot are typically taken online via your desired event page or by phone (03 9657 8888) from 9.00am on the Monday leading up to each event until 5.00pm of the same day, except where the Monday is a public holiday. Please refer to the fixture.
The availability of the Committee Room by Grossi on match days can be viewed here and will be updated as the season progresses.
MCC Members' Dining Room dress standards apply in the Committee Room on match days. More information can be found here.
General Dining Conditions
- MCC Members' Dining Room dress standards apply in the Committee Room on match days. More information can be found here.
- Members can only register for either the Members Dining Room, Jim Stynes Grill or Committee Room by Grossi for each match.
- The Club will advise the number of guests permitted per member prior to bookings opening for each match day.
- A $20 “no show” fee applies for members and/or guests who do not attend.
- Cancellations must be made before 5.00pm on the second last business day prior to the match by phoning (03) 9657 8888.
- Bills will not be split for credit card payments.
- The maximum number of people in any one booking is 20.
- Children may enter the dining rooms so long as they are accompanied and adequately supervised by an adult and neatly dressed.
- Walk-up dining will only be available if either room has not been fully booked in advance.
- A main meal must be purchased when dining.
- Members requesting mobility seating please note, in order to accommodate all those requiring mobility seating, particularly for blockbuster matches, the allocated seats for your group may be split across two seating bays.